Want to write for SacredSoulHolistics.co.uk?
We accept bylined articles from authors who have enough knowledge, credentials and experience to talk in detail about their chosen topic area.
You must be either: a certified, practicing or registered aromatherapist, a trained herbalist, a licensed medical professional, a qualified holistic or natural health practitioner, a qualified therapist or at the very least a credible specialist in your field.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 100% original content
- 800-1500 words of engaging content
- imagery (that we can lawfully publish with your post), screenshots, media etc
- content clearly presented – bullet points, sub headings etc
- a great headline
- a credible author bio
- you can include 1 home page URL link in your bio and 1 self serving contextual link to an article/blog post (along with other external links to support your article)
Every post we publish will help our readers to:
- improve their overall health and wellbeing in the 3 pillars of wellness: physical, nutritional & emotional/spiritual
- be more informed and updated in the areas of complimentary therapies and alternative/natural remedies
- improve their spirit and happiness
- help them to live a more natural ‘green’ lifestyle
Posts that work well or that we currently prefer are:
- commentary & thought leadership
- lists and round ups
- how to’s
- stories, case studies and inspirational
- evidence backed studies and research
The audience are predominantly female (70-80%) aged 25-54 with an interest in green living, natural holistic health, spirituality and general wellness.
If you are credible and can write in a way that keeps this audience engaged then fill out the form below.
Please include links to other articles that you have written that are similar to what you would write for us. All articles posted to the site will be promoted via social media and often paid social media promotion included.